Josie Kunoth Petyarre Holiday Small Avo Drop Earrings
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
- best selling, classic silhouette
- features exclusive art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short hooks
- 5.0cm long including hook x 3.5cm wide
- 3.0 grams each - lightweight!
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.