Josie Kunoth Petyarre Holliday Layered Double Tear Drop Earring
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
- sterling silver short hooks
- features art by Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- 2 reversible aluminium tear panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - layer them up with panels from your other Moe Moe earrings to create your own design!
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- 2cm long including hook x 1.2cm wide
- 1.5 gram each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast