Kelsie Rose Power Pink Double Halo Hoop Earrings
A very Moe Moe-esq take on hoops with bright pops of pinky floral colours. The Double Halo Hoop is stacked with two different size outline circles topped off with a streak of gold. An earring that is visually pleasing and attractive on every ear. And if that doesn't sell you... it's actually multiple earrings in one! Slide your shapes on and off the hoop to layer them however you please or wear each piece individually.
Wear these with your hair pulled back and let them shine!
- Featuring art by NSW Artist Kelsie Rose
- Sterling silver hoop (18mm in diameter)
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 5.5cm long (including hoop) x 3.5cm wide
- 2.82 grams each
- Australian made in Currumbin, QLD
ABOUT KELSIE ROSE:
Kelsie has been a creative since childhood; taking inspiration and lessons from everything around her. Growing up on a farm in NSW, Australia with her parents and siblings, she spent her days painting snail shells, drawing pictures in the dirt road and letting her creative juices flow.
Kelsie loves to paint semi-abstract florals and landscape artworks in her signature bright colours and lusciously thick texture.