Kelsie Rose Power Pink Layered Classic Bell Hoop Earrings
But seriously, these earrings are ground breaking. Our featured artist, Kelsie Rose, does florals like no other and this larger bell shape is the perfect canvas to show it off. And when you need to tone it down, slide the bell shape off the hoop and flip it around to the other side to get a sleek, brushed silver look.
- Featuring art by NSW Artist Kelsie Rose
- layered style with multiple variations
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other, you can even layer them with your other Moe Moe earrings
- small, sterling silver hoops (18mm in diameter)
- 4 cm long including hoop, 4 cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, QLD
ABOUT KELSIE ROSE:
Kelsie has been a creative since childhood; taking inspiration and lessons from everything around her. Growing up on a farm in NSW, Australia with her parents and siblings, she spent her days painting snail shells, drawing pictures in the dirt road and letting her creative juices flow.
Kelsie loves to paint semi-abstract florals and landscape artworks in her signature bright colours and lusciously thick texture.