Morgan Jamieson Holiday Mini Pagoda Drop Earring
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Working intuitively, Morgan feels her highest self when experimenting with colour and texture. Her distinctive style conveys authenticity and an intense, and experimental use of colour and shape from nature’s form. Morgan’s obsession with the science of colour is evident in her work which is described as experimental, clashy and imperfect.
- Reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- featuring artwork by Morgan Jamieson
- Your go-to, day-to-day statement earrings
- Reversible metal panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- Sterling silver hooks
- 3 cm long including hook x 1.4 cm wide
- 1.2 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.